Protection Plan Plus - EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 Products
Available on X15 EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 engines in the United States and Canada.
Only EPA 2021 engines are eligible to purchase EPA 2021 Extended Coverage programs.
Only CARB 2022 engines are eligible to purchase CARB 2022 Extended Coverage programs.
Protection Plan Plus coverage includes:
- Registered parts and labor
- Complete engine coverage includes EGR components
- Travel and/or towing are not covered
- Aftertreatment component failures are not covered
- Belts and hoses are not covered
- This Plan does not apply to non-Cummins accessories
- Cummins branded alternators and starters are not covered
Protection Plan Plus Coverage & Pricing - EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 Products
X15 Efficiency and Productivity
Productivity Series - 430V, 450V, 470V, 500V
|Matrix|| EPA - 236118|
CARB - 236119
Coverage purchased must be documented on a Cummins Extended Coverage Certificate. The certificate must be signed and dated by the customer. For complete coverage details see legal description (Bulletin 3385468)
Questions on coverage content or certificate registration contact: Local Factory Representative or a Cummins Distributor